For The Love of Birds Festival
LIFETIME ACCESS TO :
2021 Season One or 2022 Season Two Passes
Only $37 Each
Some of the coolest and most unconventional people in the bird-loving world show you how many ways there are to
LOVE & LEARN ABOUT BIRDS!
Imagine learning about birds from 12 of the world’s leading artists, survivalists, photographers,
scientists, and conservationists, all in one place.
2021 Season One Pass
You’ll hear from speakers like:
- Woniya Thibeault, from The History Channel's ALONE show
- Killiii Yuyan, National Geographic photographer
- Richard Crossley, author of The Crossley ID Guides
- Nathan Pipleow, author of Peterson's Field Guide to Bird Sounds
- Craig Childs, author of Animal Dialogues & The Secret Knowledge of Water
- Paul Bannick, wildlife photographer and author of The Owl & The Woodpecker
- Dr. Pepper Trail, forensic ornithologist & creator of The Feather Atlas
- Jennie Duberstein, PhD, “conservation matchmaker” at Sonoran Joint Venture
- John Muir Laws, artist and author of Laws Guide to Drawing Birds
- George Bumann, wicked bird mimic & naturalist from A Yellowstone Life
- Casey McFarland, professional wildlife tracker and author of Peterson Field Guide to Bird Nests PLUS the book, Bird Feathers.
- Kelly Magelby, ancestral Puebloan-style potter.
2022 Season Two Pass
You’ll hear from speakers like:
- Dr. Pepper Trail, Senior Forensic Ornithologist & creator of The Feather Atlas
- Jose Martinez Amoedo, survivalist and star of the History Channel's Alone Show
- Amy Wallace, Falconer and founder of Falconry and Me on YouTube
- John Muir Laws, Artist and author of Laws Guide to Drawing Birds
- Kenn Kaufman, Author of the Kaufman field guide series
- Elle Kaye, professional bird taxidermist & host of Specimens podcast
- Julie Zickafoose, Artist & author of Saving Jemima
- Purbita Saha, Senior Editor at Popular Science
- Eliana Ardila, Bird Guide, Photographer, Biologist & Founder of Birding By Bus
- Marshall Johnson, acting Chief Conservation Officer for the National Audubon Society
- George Bumann, Yellowstone's master artist & animal language expert
- Freya McGregor, Coordinator at Birdability
With Each Pass
You'll ALSO get access to:
- Exclusive bonus classes in 2021 with Kiliii Yuyan, Nathan Pieplow, Casey McFarland & Julie Zickefoose. We dive deep with them to learn: How to get amazing photographs in difficult places, The art of interpreting spectograms to understand the language of birds, How to find and identify bird nests, How a Blue Jay Saved My Life.
- Exclusive bonus classes in 2022 with Wendy Clark from Birdwatchers Digest covering, the top 5 hacks for traveling like a pro to your favorite birding destination, Bird Language, expert, Dan Gardoqui, who shares how to mimic bird calls ~ tips, and tricks from a master mimic, Amy Wallace, who let us in to the intimate world of raising Fable, the raven, Dr. Pepper Trail, who shares how to identify feathers using the Feather Atlas, and beloved Julie Zickefoose shares her radical gardening secrets for birds and a special session with the 2022 Big Year Champion, Tiffany Kersten.
- Q&A Sessions in 2022 with John Muir Laws, Amy Wallace, Elle Kay, Dr. Pepper Trail, Julie Zickefoose
- Speaker Notes for all festival sessions. This will make it easy for you to jog your memory and keep the festival highlights alive in your day-to-day life.
- Unlimited lifetime access to all festival interviews & deep dive sessions in a private members area.
Choose just one OR grab both passes!
Each only $37 (originally $67)